Senior Angular Developer (Remote Role)
Because you belong at Empower Hope
The Who, What, Where and Why
Empower Hope we’re looking to welcome a new Senior Angular Developer to join our team. In this role, you will work alongside technical leads, developers, QA analysts, and project managers to deliver quality code.
If you are excited about solving complex challenges and growing your career within an innovative software services company we’d love to hear from you!
Skills & Requirements
• You’re smart, adaptable, and passionate about delivering the highest quality of code.
• You are an experienced front-end or full-stack developer with at least 5 years of experience with Angular 2+, including 7/8.
• You have hands-on experience with front-end unit, component, functional, and UI testing for Web apps with frameworks like Karma.
• You have a good working knowledge of Object-Oriented concepts.
• You have strong computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
• You communicate well with teammates and clients, and your experience backs that up.
• Bonus points if you have leadership experience!
• Competitive compensation based on your skills
• Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal development meetups
• An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you’re into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there’s a club for that.
• Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Flexible hours and paid time off
We are excited to review your application